As a CIVA student:
- We respectfully contribute in classes and community meetings.
- We read and understand the CIVA Vision statement, guiding principles, expectations, and classroom guidelines.
- We participate in all components of the CIVA program.
- We will represent the CIVA School well wherever we go.
- We make ourselves known to each other in a positive way.
- We conduct ourselves in a safe and orderly manner in halls and classrooms.
- We don't lie, cheat, or steal.
- We will put backpacks in the lockers, backpacks, purses, or other bags are not allowed in the classroom.
- We will not have headphones out in class unless prompted by staff.
- The only drink allowed in the classroom is water in a closed container.
- The parking lot is off limits during the school day unless you have special permission.
- No smoking on or around campus, or at school activities off campus.
- Possession of any illegal substance or tobacco found on one's person or in any personal accessory (purse or backpack) will result in immediate disciplinary procedures.
- Food and drink are limited to the dining hall or outdoors.
- Cell phones are not to be used in school unless otherwise directed by faculty.
- Students will remain on campus for their entire day unless leaving with a parent or with a parent's permission.
- Students will remain on campus for lunch.