CIVA Charter High School Booster Club
The purpose of CIVA Charter High Booster Club is to enhance and support the educational experience at CIVA and to develop a closer connection between school and home by encouraging parent involvement, and to improve the CIVA environment through volunteer and financial support efforts.
Contact the CIVA HS Booster Club at email@example.com
Top Five Reasons to Support the Booster Club
- It's a great way to meet other families from your student's school.
- You will help enrich your student's educational experience at CIVA.
- You will get to know the teachers and administration at CIVA.
- By volunteering, you can help produce fun events for the school and families!
- Your children will show better behavior and effort in school.
And keep in mind . . .WE NEED YOU!!!
President: Paula Ramirez
Vice President: Tilly Bender
Secretary: Barb Roeckel
Treasurer: Becky Tamblyn
The CIVA Charter High School Booster Club is registered as a public charity with the IRS as 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organizations under Parent Booster USA's group ruling. As such contributions to the Booster Club are deductible under section 170 of the Code. Additionally, the Booster Club is also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2106, or 2522 of the Code.
Click HERE to DONATE to the CIVA Charter High School Boosters
Facebook Reminder: Follow CIVA news & upcoming activities on Facebook by joining the closed group CIVA Charter High School.